Monday, October 25, 2010

One More Catch Up . . .

Other than a couple of quilt tops that I pieced but haven’t quilted yet (I’m SO tired of wresting double- and queen-sized quilts through the tiny throat of my machine), I think this is the final project I worked on over the summer.

As with most of the others, this beaded purse is the product of an online class (I HAVE to get over my obsession with taking every online class that comes along!):

beaded purse enhanced

If we ever get time to go to the Renaissance Festival again, I think this will be a lovely addition to my costume!

2 comments:

Sequana said...

I feel your pain working with the big quilts on a standard machine. That's why I'm starting to switch over to Quilt As You Go for the really big quilts. It's made a world of difference to my back and shoulders.

Rachel Murphree said...

Gorgeous!