We’ve had some very sunny and calm days, so I’ve been wanting to paint up some fabric with the Setacolor paints I keep buying on clearance from Michael’s. I finally got to it a couple of days ago.
This piece started as plain white muslin, and was folded, rubber-banded, and doused with various yellows and reds:
Here it is dry (this picture doesn’t do justice to the differentiation of colors):
I dampened the next piece of white fabric, then squirted various reds and yellows onto it, then squished it to work the paint through. I laid it out in the sun and sprinkled leaves over it to get the “sunprinting” effect. After it was dry, I stamped it with turquoise fabric paint and a stamp I made from rubber gasket material: