Monday, March 9, 2009
Cathy has graced me with this lovely award. Artistic bloggers are the nicest people, aren't they? I'm supposed pass this along to 8 bloggers, after I list 7 things I love:
1. My lovely partner of 12 years, who amazes me every day with her spirit, her generosity, and her support.
2. Our beautiful daughter and son, who are great kids (ok, they're adults, but they'll always be my kids) and who are as generous and loving as anyone could ask for.
3. Our funny and sweet grandbaby boys. They make me happy whenever I see them or hear their voices on the phone.
4. My mom and my 5 siblings, who have annoyed me occasionally but always loved and stood by me.
5. Our 3 furbabies (of the dog variety), who seem to believe that I'm the most wonderful person on earth.
6. Being able to create every day.
7. My craft room; it's blue and messy and packed to the rafters with stuff, but I love it like crazy.
Here's the text that goes with the award:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
Posted by Michele/TextileTraveler