Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Almost Caught Up!


I finally finished taking pics of the fabric and posting them all to my Etsy site. Whew, I'm tired! And I can smell the computer sizzling . . .

I'm also almost finished with two more journals from Sue's class--just a final touch or two to add on this one:



And some embellishments (pockets, tags, etc.) on the leaf journal.

Of course, being "caught up" only means I can check one or two things off the to-do list; now to tackle the other 30 or 40 items on the list . . .

3 comments:

Purple Missus said...

These journals are both gorgeous especially the leaf one. You have done really well with this class.

Unknown said...

You put most of us to shame with all these lovely journals fantastic,

Michele Matucheski said...

I love the leaf journal! It's gorgeous!