Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Down and Out


After the free-motion problems on Monday, I went back to piecing Monday night when I got home from work. I started these log-cabin variation blocks, pieced with various-sized strips. I like them because they go pretty quickly. Once I have enough I'll figure out what to do with them.

I have a raging sinus infection and rather than antibiotics, the Dr. gave me steroids. I still can't quite figure out why. About the only time I ever get sick is once every year or two years with a sinus infection. The Doc usually gives me antibiotics & its cleared up within a couple of days. I'm frustrated now because I'm not feeling any better, I can't sleep, but I'm too tired to work on anything.

1 comment:

Juryizstillout said...

Very cool block! Love the colors...

Sorry I'm just getting around to welcoming you to the ring.

Glad you're here!