Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Catching Up

As usual, I did manage to overcome my creative drought. Even in the midst of it, I took advantage of the extra time to get some projects out of the way: a quilt I had promised to Quilts for Kids,

sky_high_pups2

sky_high_pups_cu 

and a quilt top for my sweetie that needed to be quilted. My intention was to hand-quilt this one, but after hand-quilting a few of the blocks I threw in the towel and finished it off with machine FMQ:

tattoo_complete2

tattoo_hand_cu

And, a journal for my sister, who just retired from teaching drama to middle-schoolers; now that she’s a lady of leisure, she’ll have plenty of time for fun things like journaling:

cover

inside1

inside2

inside3

inside4

Tomorrow, I’ll post pics of what I’ve been doing with paper, paints, markers, and my renewed creative spirit.

1 comment:

sweetypie said...

helloh michele hope you dont mind have been talking about your blog on mine tonight --immitation is the sincerest form of flattery! ...tina